@ 24 weeks:
At this stage:
- Your baby now weighs more than 600g
- He/She is starting to fill the space in your uterus (womb).
- From crown to heel she/he could measure 30cm.
- Though your baby still has little body fat and her/his skin is thin and fragile, she's/he's well-proportioned.
- His/Her brain is growing rapidly, tastebuds have fully developed, and he/her footprints and fingerprints are continuing to form.
- Inside her/his body, her/his lungs are developing branches of the respiratory tree as well as cells that produce surfactant. This substance will help her/his air sacs inflate once she/he reaches the outside world.
- You may be noticing stretch marks on your belly, hips and breasts - so far xde lg...but i feel itchy sometimes...
- Your eyes may be light-sensitive and may feel gritty and dry. This is a perfectly normal pregnancy niggle known as dry eye syndrome. - patutla kadang2 rase x selesa je mate nih...
Nurse also check heart beat baby..normal, Alhamdullilah. Xde scan kali ni, bile tanye bile lg nak scan, die ckp maybe 7 bln nnt nak check kedudukan uri and 9bln time dkt nak bersalin nnt. Fine! Rase mcm x best la bile x tgk baby...en.hubby ckp, xpe, let go for scan at clinic...die pon nak tgk baby. Hopefully this weekend we'll free to do so.
And i'm start cuak sbb x beli ape2 pon brg baby lg...3 months to go. Nak bersalin kat mane pon x decide lg...selamba badak je aku nih. Lepas ni bleh la shopping dgn riang ria sbb dah abis final exam, assignment, presentation and report segala bagai.